4.62 / 5
Why use Find a Mover?
Find a Quality Mover
We're a FREE Service
What our customers are saying about us
Hear from satisfied customers who have found their ideal removalist through Find a Mover
from over 400 customer reviews
Frequently asked questions
- Measure your furniture and doorways to ensure a proper fit.
- Disassemble any removable parts, protect with suitable padding material.
- Use furniture sliders or dollies makes it easier to move heavy furniture across different surfaces, such as floors or carpets and limits the physical strain on your body.
- Additional manpower makes the process more manageable so call on the help of family members, friends, or professional movers.
- When lifting furniture, remember to bend your knees, use your leg muscles, and keep your back straight to avoid strain or injury. Use a truck with a hydraulic tail lift or lift with a team when possible to distribute the weight evenly.
- Secure furniture on the moving truck by using straps, ropes, or bungee cords to prevent shifting or damage during transportation.
Useful Tips and Info
5 mistakes to avoid when moving to a new home
Get ready for a stress-free move with our top five tips to dodge common mistakes! By following these tips, you'll be well on your way to enjoying a smooth move and settling into your fabulous new home in no time!
How to save money on your next move with these expert removalists hacks
Moving can be a stressful and expensive experience, but with these expert removalists hacks, you can save money and make your next move a breeze.
10 tips for finding the best removalists in your area
Finding a reliable and reputable removalist company can be a daunting task. Here are 10 tips to help you choose the best removalists in your area.
The Ultimate Guide to Moving Box Sizes and Their Specific Uses
Moving box sizes...Why are there so many and which is used for what? This guide is your concise roadmap to understanding moving box sizes and what it's used for. Helping you navigate the overwhelming world of moving boxes sizes and making you an expert on it.
The Complete Guide on Packing with Bubble Wrap
Unlock the potential of bubble wrap with our expert guide. From securing your electronics to protecting plants and smart recycling tips, we've got you covered. Step into a world of practical and eco-friendly bubble wrap uses now!
Downsizing made easy: Tips for seniors moving to smaller homes
Moving to a smaller home can be overwhelming for seniors, but downsizing doesn't have to be stressful. With these simple tips, seniors can make the transition to a smaller space a breeze.